The Papua New Guinea financial services industry continues to maintain its relatively strong position compared to many other developed economies.
The strategic agenda for the industry is dominated by evolving regulation and embedding a risk management culture, demographic changes, increased investment in technology, including core systems, mobile platforms and social media and with new competition from non-traditional financial services’ entrants a renewed focus on the customer.
How we can help
KPMG supports our clients in responding to the strategic agenda by assisting them to anticipate future challenges, capitalise on opportunities and execute projects effectively.
KPMG can help. Our global, multi-disciplinary team of professionals understand what it takes to deliver successful outcomes in the financial services industry. KPMG firms are continuously evolving and growing to ensure we always have the capabilities, strategies and networks to deliver the insight-driven and technology-enabled services that drive the sustainable value creation organizations require.
The deep industry knowledge of our professionals lead to seamless collaboration and practical execution across all sectors including: asset and wealth management, banking and capital markets, insurance and private equity.
KPMG’s Financial Services practice provides audit, tax and advisory services to all sectors across the banking and capital markets, insurance, asset and wealth management (investment management and superannuation), private equity and real estate and construction industry. We also work closely with our clients and focus on the issues that really matter, including:
- external and internal audit
- corporate tax management and specialist tax services
- risk management and controls
- fraud risk management and anti-money laundering activities
- capital adequacy and liquidity management
- regulatory compliance and licence requirements
- IT assurance and advisory, such as core systems, payments and mobile
- cost reduction and productivity improvements
- customer and channel management, including digital strategy
- finance function and operational transformation
- treasury and capital markets transformation
- corporate restructuring
- mergers, acquisitions and divestments.
As a recognized market leader, we are proactively anticipating the impacts of disruption and investing in our tools and assets to deliver value to our clients,
Talk to our experts
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia