KPMG helps companies to identify, quantify and prioritise changes and then implement them.
This approach, based on the '9 Levers of Value’, helps in implementing timely performance improvements. It also has an impact on the visibility and long-term vision of your company.
There are a number of factors that drive companies to re-evaluate their operational models:
- Significant changes to the market, competitive dynamic and/or strategy;
- Performance and financing gaps;
- Complex and inefficient operational models;
- Technological or regulatory change.
KPMG helps clients generate value by successfully aligning their operational models with their strategy and financial goals:
- Identifying changes
- Testing and developing alternative operational models
- Identifying, quantifying and utilising opportunities
- Streamlining processes and structures
- Launching a change programme