Due to changing regulations and their impact on your business, it can be difficult to keep your Finance team up-to-date on the latest developments in terms of external reporting. Potential challenges you may encounter as a result are:
- How can I keep my ‘Global Finance Team’ up-to-date on the latest mandatory and voluntary reporting developments?
- How can I make sure my M&A teams understand what the impact of alternative deal structures is on the group result?
- I understand that changes to reporting requirements will impact on my result, but how can I make sure my Sales team is aware of the relevant changes?
Our team of experienced trainers can complement your own internal development programmes by tailoring their offering specifically to your situation and needs; masterclasses, training sessions in large or small groups or webinars.
Examples of training we offer are:
- e-learning IFRS updates for geographically distributed Finance teams;
- annual updates on IFRS, US GAAP and Dutch GAAP;
- interactive masterclasses for Finance teams on specific subjects, such as:
- business combinations, financial instruments, leases and revenue recognition;
- interactive masterclasses for Finance or Non-finance employees, including registration of PE points.
Meet the team
Partner Capital Markets & Accounting Advisory Services
KPMG in the Netherlands
+31 6 21393012