KPMG’s global Retail practice is a network of experienced professionals based in member firms around the world.
KPMG’s Retail practice is comprised of experienced professionals based around the world
Consumers are far more aware than ever. They want to know how products are made, how they’re delivered, how ethical, how sustainable and how safe they are. These evolving expectations and innovations are driving the need for faster and more reliable operational collaborations from the retail sector.
At KPMG it is important to us to apply a conscious and substantial commitment to our clients businesses. We work with you to modify and adapt corporate strategies to meet and exceed the standards being set by this rapidly changing environment.
With deep industry experience, insight and technical support, our qualified retail professionals are among the leaders in delivering a broad range of audit, tax and advisory services to meet the unique needs of consumer companies.
Our Advisory propositions revolve around four core themes:
- Transformation in response to the more informed, conscious and connected generation of consumers
- Leveraging technology to improve operations and business models while addressing the threats and opportunities it can also present
- Growth and profitability in emerging markets
- Driving effective strategy across the industry to support corporate social responsibility and sustainable business practices
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia