International Tax Services
KPMG's International Tax practice is part of a network of professionals who can provide meaningful advice on cross-border tax matters.
KPMG's International Tax practice provides meaningful advice on cross-border tax matters.
KPMG in Japan provides a range of International Tax service offerings in response to clients’ needs. These include:
- Foreign tax advice
- Tax advice with respect to outbound investments including setting up of overseas branches/ subsidiaries
- Global tax strategy advice
- Effective utilization of overseas holding and operating companies
- Tax advice on dealing with tax haven-related issues / foreign tax credit planning
- Tax advice with respect to inbound investments
KPMG Tax Corporation
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia