Audit and Assurance
KPMG in Japan helps enhance the reliability of companies' information through high-quality audits.
KPMG helps enhance the reliability of companies' information through high-quality audits
KPMG AZSA delivers Audit and Assurance services based on a uniform quality control system at three primary offices: Tokyo (our headquarters), Osaka, and Nagoya. We use the latest KPMG Audit Methodology (KAM) uniformly applied by KPMG offices worldwide, to provide audits that meet KPMG’s strict global standards for quality.
We support our audit teams with a team of specialists who keep abreast of domestic and overseas accounting and auditing practices, enabling us to respond quickly to revisions of accounting systems and laws. Furthermore, in order to enhance the appropriateness of our range of audit services, we have built a rigorous audit opinion review system implemented by review committees independent from the audit teams.
This combination of knowledgeable and experienced professionals and the use of up-to-date, customized knowledge-sharing systems, helps KPMG AZSA LLC maintain strict auditor independence.
- Audit under the Financial Instruments and Exchange Act
- Audit under the Companies Act
- Audit of Financial Statements prepared in accordance with the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Audit of Financial Statements under SEC Standards
- Incorporated Administrative Agency Audit
- Incorporated Educational Institution Audit
- Credit Union, Workers’ Credit Union, Credit
- Cooperative Audit
- Labor Union Audit
- Investment Limited Partnership (LPS) Audit
- Special Purpose Company (SPC) Audit
- Assurance Engagements other than Audits or Reviews of Historical Financial Information
- Assurance Engagements on Controls at a Service Organization
Non Statutory Audit
- Financial Statement Audits of Companies to which Statutory Audits are not applicable
- Audit substantially in accordance with the Financial Instruments and Exchange Act for the purpose of Public Offering
- Audit of Financial Statements prepared in accordance with Special Purpose Framework
- Audits of Single Financial Statements and Specific Elements, Accounts or Items of a Financial Statement
Initial Public Offering (IPO)
- AdvisoryIPO Advisory
- Venture Advisory
- Global Innovation Advisory
- Asia Listing Advisory
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia