KPMG in Japan provides IT audit, advisory, and assessment services relative to the IT function.
KPMG provides IT audit, advisory, and assessment services relative to the IT function
With the emphasis on the Sarbanes-Oxley Act and the Japanese Financial Instruments and Exchange Law regarding the responsibility of management to design and maintain appropriate internal controls over financial reporting, the importance of rigorous IT controls has taken on renewed urgency for public companies.
Also, IT risks such as leaks of confidential information, external virus attacks, escalation in costs, inefficient design, systems poorly coordinated or poorly aligned with the business strategy, may jeopardize the long-term growth and stability of any organization.
KPMG in Japan provides IT audit, advisory, and assessment services relative to the IT function. Our services encompass technological aspects, as well as staff and organizational matters, and relationships with operational systems within the organization's management cycle of IT controls, including "risk identification", "assessment of risks and internal control", "development of an internal control improvement plan", "implementation of internal control", and "monitoring of internal control".
- IT audit concerning financial reporting
- IT audit support related to internal systems audit
- Advisory services relating to IT internal control audit
- Advisory services relating to IT control improvements
- Business systems control audit in development phase and after implementation
- Outsourcing servicer audit (Compliance with SAS 70 and Auditing Standards Committee Report No. 18 issued by the JICPA)
- Trust Service (Systems assurance services)
- Information security management/ISMS audit
- Personal information protection audit
- IT Governance assessment
- IT Cost Management assessment
- Project Management assessment
- Business Continuity Plan assessment
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia