The right technology, implemented properly, appropriately managed and monitored, can lead to significant gains in growth.
The right technology can lead to significant gains in growth
Organizations are becoming more dependent on sophisticated and complex IT systems to manage information that drives their business activities. Although the establishment of an effective IT strategy has become an important priority, companies frequently struggle to make the appropriate investment and fail to plan for adequate resources in order to align Information Technology with their core business. In the meantime, stakeholders are growing increasingly vocal in their demand for adequate management of IT risks such as information security.
KPMG in Japan's professionals with the relevant background in advisory and IT are able to assist clients with their IT strategy from the point of inception to execution and help companies derive the maximum value from their IT investments.
- Advisory services relating to IT Strategy and Planning
- Advisory services relating to the establishment of IT Governance systems
- Advisory services relating to IT Cost Optimization
- Assistance with IT Project Management
- Advisory services relating to IT Operations Efficiency
- Advisory services relating to Software Asset Management
- Advisory services relating to Information Security and Personal Information Security
- Advisory services relating to the establishment of Business Continuity Plans
- Assistance with ISO27001 (ISMS), ISO20000 (ITMS), BS25999(BCM) certification
- Advisory services relating to compliance with PCI DSS requirements
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia