Initial Public Offering (IPO)
The rapid growth in recent years of consumer and stock markets in Japan has given rise to diversity in the overseas strategies of foreign companies.
The rapid growth of consumer and stock markets in Japan has given rise to diversity
For foreign companies that have already expanded their businesses or are considering future businesses in Japan, listing on Japan’s stock exchanges is seen as a strategy with a variety of potential benefits. Listing can provide companies access to local currency funds through the company’s headquarters, subsidiaries or joint venture companies, enhanced brand recognition, and the ability to secure human resources.
KPMG in Japan offers tailor-made advice and support for foreign companies that are considering listing on the stock markets in Japan.
- IPO due diligence based on Japanese laws and regulations
- Financial statement audit
- Other advisory services (IPO, M&A, and internal control)
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia