|I want to Enroll
Accounting is a growing field with huge range of opportunities. One of the factors about career in accountancy is that, regardless of size and scale all organizations are required to keep track of their finances, transactions and budgets, as well as maintain and issue accounts, all of which require accountants. The Issuance of new set of Accounting and reporting standards (Ind AS & XBRL) by Ministry of Corporate Affairs has made the role of Accountant even more significant in the corporate world.
In order to address the need of qualified accountants in the industry and leverage our experience in Accounting Advisory domain, KPMG in India is offering a 'KPMG's course for accounting professionals' which is designed to prepare for a career in accountancy.
This 29 module practical course takes you through a basic to a more advanced financial methodologies covering:
- Practical aspects of accounting and accounting practices prevailing across select industries
- Basic understanding of international accounting and IFRS
- Basic concepts of direct and indirect taxation and companies act.
- Industry relevant curriculum
- Competence of core concepts with practical insights
- KPMG in India faculty and proprietary learning material, which also include books, class room / live online tutoring
- Hybrid learning – through a mix of face-to-face sessions and learning management sessions
Eligibility & duration
- Students pursuing B.Com / M.Com / BBA / BSc / BA and / or accountants working in the industry
- Candidates pursuing graduation with 45% aggregate in year 1 and 2 or both or 45% if they have already completed graduation
- Enrollment for the course will be based on academic record evaluation and personal interaction
- 6 months course - comprising of 400 hours of training
- 200 hours - classroom based training
- 200 hours - training through the learning management system available to students registered for the course.
To know more and receive brochure please write to us on IN-FM KPMG Academy.
Customised corporate workshops
For enquiries related to corporate training or group nominations, please reach out to:
We would be pleased to conduct specific in-house workshops for your organisation, if you have adequate number of participants.
On successful completion, participants will receive a certificate from KPMG in India.
Click here for programme details and schedule.
For enrollment / inquiry contact us at email@example.com.
All learning programmes are offered under the auspices of the KPMG Learning Academy. To know more about other programmes offered, click here .