In an era of constant technological changes that dominate today’s reality of work, empowering an organization’s human capital leadership skills offers a competitive advantage. The demands posed from the rapidly emerging and digitally dominated business environments are rising exponentially, calling for the need to successfully manage the increased complexity, ongoing changes, technical expertise, as well as the upskilling and reskilling of talent. Investing in the development of people-centered leaders with multilayered leadership capabilities, who can rapidly adapt to the modern-day’s reality, lead with agility, and prioritize the development of each employee, is a necessity more present than ever.
Today’s organizations promote leadership in the digital era. Their talent employs all the necessary knowledge and practices that lay the ground for leadership to flourish irrespective of hierarchical position, and for the development of an organizational culture that favors emotional intelligence, critical thinking, innovation, trust and teamwork.
LEADERSHIP INDICATIVE TRAINING TOPICS
- Digital Leadership – Sustaining performance in a virtual environment
- Team Delegation and Motivation
- Goal Setting: Aligning goals at the organizational, team, and individual level
- Critical Thinking, Problem-Solving and Decision-Making
- Conflict Resolution and Negotiation Skills
- Communication and Feedback Channels
- Different Personality Types - Extended DISC
- Crisis and Change Management
- Shaping a “Resilient” Organizational Culture
- Managerial Skills for Newly Appointed Managers
- Inclusion and Diversity
Find out more about Seminars on Leadership (available in greek) or e-mail us.
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia