The COVID-19 taught us that digital HR transformation isn’t an option, it’s a necessity due to accelerated demand for change.
Choose to lead transformation for the HR organization of the future
The HR organization of the future may need to address:
- Continuous focus on technology enabled efficiency gains for core HCM, talent management, pay & compensation
- Wider people-related data aggregation from both inside and outside of HR, (e.g. sales data, employee attitudes etc.) to get a complete picture of performance
- Dashboards, predictive analytics and other tools to deliver insight to senior leaders to make informed decisions
- Techniques to support matching skills to tasks, not just people to jobs
- An overhaul of HR Service Delivery Management to enhance the employee experience
- Policy and collateral management to help support employee wellbeing
The reality is you cannot achieve effective HR transformation through basic tech implementation alone. Transformation requires a comprehensive Target Operating Model (TOM) that includes six pillars: process, people, service delivery model, technology, performance insights and data, and governance.
Focusing on each of these vital pillars is key to securing a strategic transformation to the cloud and creating a functional HR experience that fully enables its workforce.
Why Powered HR is the solution
KPMG Powered Enterprise | HR (Powered HR) drives transformation by providing proven operating models based on our know-how, leading practices and a set of pre-defined assets built on top of leading third-party technology solutions.
This creates a platform for reinventing work by reshaping your workforce, focusing on the employee and customer experience, creating and maintaining a digital mind-set in dealing with disruption and ultimately can help drive higher revenues and profitability by supporting strategic people-related initiatives as well as continuously driving up efficiencies wherever possible.
What can you achieve through transforming your HR function?
By integrating all HR services in the cloud, your business can achieve:
- A transformation of the employee experience that supports a positive customer experience
- Immediate access to leading practices, processes and HR service delivery models
- Technology-enabled efficiencies and insights
- A guided process with an array of HR assets and accelerators
We understand the human factors involved in business transformation and can help inspire your people to embrace change, as you align your workforce transformation with industry disruption.
To start developing your HR department, get in touch. We’d be delighted to show you what your future state could look like.
Partner, People Services
KPMG in Greece
Connect with us
New HR models for a new world
By becoming data-driven, HR can be
an architect of business change.
Download ebook ⤓