Global Mobility in a context
Managing legal set-up, compensation, tax compliance and global mobility is becoming more costly, complex and time-consuming.
For many companies, the pressure to compete effectively has led to an increase in the size and complexity of their global workforce and cross-border projects placing greater demands on the management, human resource and project teams.
Our Global Mobility Services network offers an extensive range of advisory, compliance and administrative services along with outstanding technology to employers and employees to help you manage an international workforce.
How can we assist you?
Danish and international tax advisory services
- Sparring partner in relation to assignments, cross-border projects and/or establishments in Denmark or abroad.
Employment tax services
- Identification of payroll and employment tax issues early and assistance with resolving them before they escalate into significant tax problems.
International social security services
- Compliance with EU coordination rules and Denmark’s bilateral agreements on social security as well as assistance with preparation of policies and practical implementation for cross-border employees, business travellers and employees working remotely. Read more about our international social security services and meet our team here.
Due diligence advisory services
- A variety of services ranging from the assistance with evaluating permanent establishment issues to assistance with the evaluation of potential unrecorded liabilities associated with globally mobile employees.
Mobility Consulting Services (MCS)
- A broad array of strategic (advisory) and administrative (outsourcing) services to help improve business processes: e.g. policy review, design and development, international assignment process improvement and re-engineering.
- Assistance with necessary visas, work and residence permits, determination of applicable visa categories and advisory services on immigration topics and processes.
Global equity tax advisory services
- Increasing employee mobility, combined with the clear trend toward long-term incentive programmes, creates challenges for companies. Together with our cutting-edge technology, KPMG can help take the complexity out of this important process.
- All aspects of personal taxation. Read more about our service offerings to private clients and meet our team here.
Why choose us?
Our team has vast experience combined with unique practical understanding of business challenges and opportunities. We know the importance of a 360 degree-approach to make sure that the final approach is not only fitted to the concrete assignment, but also to make sure that the implementation of the solution does not have a negative effect on another part of your business.
In choosing us, you can experience and benefit from the personality and agility of a small firm and the skills and the global mindset of a big one with over 2,500 Global Mobility proffesionals in more than 130 countries.
Connect with us
Gain more insight
We safeguard your compliance with coordination rules on social security and make sure your employees do not lose their rights to social benefits.
We safeguard your compliance with coordination rules on social security.