Improve processes in view of a comprehensive understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of your transfer pricing system.
Improve your transfer pricing system by understanding your strengths and weaknesses.
Clients benefit from Stage 1 of KPMG’s TP Lifecycle with a thorough analysis of the status quo. Our Health Check analyzes data and information on intra-group transactions, functions and risks of entities involved in such transactions, transfer pricing documentation reports and other compliance documents such as CbCR or TP Returns, as well as processes in the area of transfer pricing.
These analyses offer a comprehensive understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of your transfer pricing system. A prioritized action list empowers you to make the most valuable system and process improvements.
- Transparency on risks, such as lack of compliance
- Transparency on opportunities, such as simplification potential in the operational handling of transfer prices
- Targeted prioritization of potential actions
- Optimized use of resources
- Improved processes
- Analysis of transfer pricing systems
- Evaluation of documentation quality
- Evaluation of transfer pricing processes
Transfer pricing has become much more complex in view of the ongoing digitalization, new business models and increasing transparency. Multinational groups need a partner that provides guidance through this complexity. We help to identify risks and opportunities, plan a sustainable and pragmatic transfer pricing system, support compliance, and manage risks arising in tax audits, thus driving value and maintaining reputation.
We understand the needs of our clients and call this continuous and sustainable improvement process “KPMG's TP Lifecycle”.