This course enables leaders to coach effectively by helping employees regularly develop their knowledge, skills and determination. Leaders who provide targeted, ongoing coaching to their employees can strengthen their team and add value to their organization. You will discover how to use your expertise to help employees do their jobs better – sharing your knowledge and experience in areas that can benefit them professionally and personally. As managers you will be provided with a coaching model and skills to support the development and growth of their employees and team, to conduct effective coaching conversations, drive employee performance up and respond to common coaching challenge.
In this workshop, you will learn how to:
- Identify the characteristics of a coach.
- Know what it means to be both a leader and a coach.
- Know the steps in the coaching process.
- Identify your role within a coaching culture inside your organisation.
- Learn the difference between coaching individuals and teams.
- Listen effectively as a coach.
- Ask intentional high leverage quality questions.
- Recognize common coaching challenges.
- Identify important guidelines to provide feedback.
- Understand and practice the various coaching approaches and styles.
This course is best suited for managers and above.
Date: Thursday, May 18, 2023
Time: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Venue: KPMG Office
Fee: $995 per person
Cancellation policy: KPMG requires 72hrs notice should you wish to cancel
Invoice payment: All invoices are to be paid within 30 days of billing
KPMG will offer three types of discounts
- Register for any three (3) or more courses and receive a $50 discount for each participant
- Register ten (10) or more of your employees to any of the courses and receive a $100 discount for each participant
- Not-for-profit / charity organisations, receive a $75
Once you have chosen your preferred courses, simply click on the face-to-face Book Now button and let us know what courses you would like to take in the description. Once we receive your email, a KPMG employee will be in touch.
Garita has over 20 years’ experience in leadership and talent development as an educator and leader in the Bermuda Public School System. Sha has been with KPMG for almost 3 years, working to support both Bermuda and other KPMG Island Groups with developing their leaders at all levels. Garita demonstrates a passion for developing people, and is an integral member of the People, Performance & Culture function at KPMG in Bermuda.
Garita serves as Senior Manager of L&D for the KPMG Islands Group. She is responsible for the rollout of a number of Global People initiatives in the areas of L&D, performance development, talent management, employee engagement, and inclusion and diversity
Garita specialises in leadership development by providing coaching and training facilitation at leadership development centres and running development programmes for high potential emerging leaders.
I liked working through the coaching challenges using real examples, so that we could practice the skills.
I liked how this course changed my view of leadership.
The information provided in combination with the instructor's knowledge and passion for the subject was great.
The experiential activities made the course engaging and learning fun!