In the News
In the News
Stay connected and in the know with what is taking a place with KPMG in Bermuda.
- CedarBridge takes the glory in KPMG Investment Challenge - CedarBridge Academy has won $10,000 after its team, the StockXers, topped this year’s KPMG Senior School Investment Challenge.
- KPMG UK chief economist to speak at Chamber AGM - Yael Selfin, chief economist at KPMG in the UK, is to be the keynote speaker at the annual general meeting of the Bermuda Chamber of Commerce at the Hamilton Princess on April 20.
- Chamber Announces Keynote Speaker - The Bermuda Chamber of Commerce announced this year’s Annual General Meeting keynote speaker, Ms. Yael Selfin, Chief Economist at KPMG in the UK, who will tackle global economy challenges.
- Photos: 2023 KPMG Round The Grounds Race - The 2023 KPMG Round the Grounds Race took place at the Botanical Gardens this afternoon [March 12].
- Hundreds of juniors take on KPMG Round the Grounds race - Hundreds of youngsters put on their running shoes to take part in the KPMG Round the Grounds Junior race, which made a welcome return to the Botanical gardens after a two-year hiatus.
- KPMG Round the Grounds Junior Race makes comeback - Organisers KPMG and Mid-Atlantic Athletic Club have announced that the popular event will take place at Botanical Gardens on March 12 after a break of two years.
- Profits improving in KPMG’s investment challenge: Things are looking up for students of the KPMG Senior School Investment Challenge, with the top three teams making a profit, after a shaky start.
- MOmen and their moustaches raise more than $45,000 for cancer charity - The MOmen are bristling with success this year after their magnificent moustaches raised more than $45,000 for a cancer charity.
- Close shaves for MOmen who raise cash for health initiatives. - Bermuda’s Movember charity challenge came to its finale with an awards ceremony followed by a celebratory shave-off last night.
- Tech report shows record high digital confidence - Companies are turning to new and emerging technologies in order to protect market share, a new report by professional services firm KPMG International reveals.
- Economic Impact Report For 2021 Golf Event - A BTA spokesperson said, “With only one day to go before the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship begins, KPMG has released the economic impact report for the 2021 tournament. The 2021 Butterfield Bermuda Championship ‘PGA TOUR’ has been hailed as a success after attracting significant media exposure worth over $13 million plus driving $11.9 million into Bermuda’s recovering tourism industry.”
- 2021 PGA tournament put $12m into economy - Nearly $12 million was driven into the economy last year by the Butterfield Bermuda Championship PGA Tour, a report has revealed.
- Beyond Plastic names 21 new corporate champions - Beyond Plastic Bermuda has launched the programme to encourage businesses in every industry on the island to reduce their employment of single-use plastic.
- Jackson & Bridgewater Earn Scholarships - Charlie Jackson earned the 2022 KPMG Scholarship and Makeda Bridgewater earned the Frontier Scholarship, with KPMG noting they “impressed the firm’s Scholarship Committee and demonstrated their values of Excellence and Courage capabilities across all facets of our selection criteria and in the face of strong competition from other very talented applicants.”
- Charlie Jackson and Makeda Bridgewater named KPMG Scholars - Accounting students Charlie Jackson and Makeda Bridgewater are the recipients of scholarships from KPMG in Bermuda.
- KPMG surveys pandemic recovery and growth for small islands - A new report from KPMG said island governments were developing new or refreshed national economic strategies to get their countries on the right track after being hard hit by the pandemic.
- Seventy KPMG staff pitch in to help young people’s charity - A young people’s charity got a new look yesterday after a team of volunteers from an auditing firm rolled up their sleeves to help out.
- KPMG Helps Out Teen Haven for Annual Make a Difference Day - KPMG held their first Make-A-Difference day since the Coronavirus pandemic. Around 70 employees came out today to clean, landscape and paint the inside and outside of the upper level of Teen Haven in Pembroke.
- CARIF 2022 - Tourism bounce-back on the agenda at upcoming CARIF
- Investment challenge students take a loss but are still winners: Twenty one teams from ten schools took part in the annual event. The challenge was to invest $100,000 in a virtual stock market that mirrored the real one.
© 2023 KPMG, a group of Bermuda limited liability companies and a member firm of the KPMG global organization of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Limited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.
For more detail about the structure of the KPMG global organization please visit https://kpmg.com/governance.
The information contained herein is of a general nature and is not intended to address the circumstances of any particular individual or entity. Although we endeavour to provide accurate and timely information, there can be no guarantee that such information is accurate as of the date it is received or that it will continue to be accurate in the future. No one should act on such information without appropriate professional advice after a thorough examination of the particular situation.
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia
Stay up to date with what matters to you
Gain access to personalized content based on your interests by signing up today