KPMG offers technically sound, commercially focused independent valuations for specific client needs.
KPMG offers technically sound, commercially focused independent valuations.
KPMG’s Valuations practice supports clients with valuation issues surrounding business transactions and restructuring, to meet regulatory and accounting requirements, for financing, tax planning and dispute purposes. We offer transparent and independent valuations, spending time to understand your business dynamics, as well as industry and value drivers. We can draw on extensive experience to apply relevant valuation methodologies, using industry knowledge and benchmarking analysis.
Our services include:
- Business valuations
- Valuations for tax purposes
- Valuations for accounting and reporting purposes (including Purchase Price Allocations and Impairment Testing required under IFRS)
- Impairment testing
- Property valuations
- Fairness opinion
- Valuations to assist in resolving commercial disputes
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia