Flexible rewarding and mobility in 2019
19 March 2019
A flexible and well thought-out reward and mobility plan is a must for companies that want to remain competitive on the employment market. A fixed salary package is outdated. An employee is, in the first place, a conscious consumer who is shopping on the labor market. Find out what you can do to attract and retain talent.
What you will learn
During this seminar you will receive the following update on cafeteria plans and alternative forms of mobility:
- An update with new legislation, positions ruling committee and trends for 2019 with Olivier Vanneste (mobility & reward specialist at KPMG), Pascal Borgoens (fiscality and reward specialist at KPMG) and Alexis Ceuterick (labour law and social security specialist at K law).
- A panel discussion with among others Gary Vercammen (HR Manager Alken-Maes), Gitta Verelst (Reward Manager TUI) and Marie-Noëlle Vanderhoven (specialist cafetaria plans and mobility budget VBO) with practical insights on the implementation of cafeteria plans, moderated by Bjorn Crul.
- A short demo and launch of the new version of the KPMG Flex Reward & Mobility Tool, a web-based solution for cafeteria plans and flexible mobility. Before and after the seminar it is possible to get a personal demo of the tool.
During this event we’ll organize two sessions and you’ll get the opportunity to get a personal demo on the flex tool.
Morning session in Dutch:
- 10.00 Registration and welcome coffee
- 10.30 Seminar and presentation by Alken Maes, TUI and VBO-FEB
- 12.00 Networking lunch
Afternoon session in French:
- 12.00 Welcome Networking lunch
- 13.00 Seminar with presentation by SAP Belgium
- 14.30 End
During our flexible rewarding and mobility in 2019 event, over 100 participants got to discover our newest update of the KPMG Flex Reward Tool. With key speakers, sector professionals and personalized demo, it became clear what flexible rewards can do for companies.