KPMG Australia's Accounting and Reporting Webinars provide timely insight into the changing world of accounting. Understand the latest issues and updates and how they may impact your business.
Periodic reporting updates
View more webinars
- 30 June 2022 Reporting (May 2021)
- Private sector not-for-profit entities (May 2022)
- Climate reporting in the annual report (October 2021)
- Public Sector Finance and Reporting Seminar 2022 (April 2022)
- 31 December 2021 Reporting (November 2021)
- Impacts of the new Australian financial reporting framework (June 2020)
AASB 16 – Leases
Watch a recording of our webinar held on 23 October 2018 which outlines key implementation considerations for AASB 16.
Watch our webinar held on 23 October 2018 about implementation considerations for AASB 16.
Interested in future events?
Contacts us if you interested in future Accounting and Reporting webinars, or have an issue you would like to hear more about.
Sign up for Accounting & Financial Reporting Insights – delivered direct to your inbox.
Further financial reporting guidance
Our Australian Financial Reporting Centre provides the resources you need to prepare relevant, compliant and useful financial reports.
The resources you need to prepare relevant, compliant and useful financial reports.