Real Estate Advisory
Real Estate Advisory
We provide property transaction, property management, corporate real estate and environmental consultancy services.
Property transaction and management, corporate real estate and environmental services.
In recent years, real estate in Australia has enjoyed a sustained run of increasing prices driven by Australia’s favourable investment climate and the flow of funds into the sector (domestically and internationally).
During this period, the investment landscape for property has dramatically transformed with the emergence of new market participants, macro-themes impacting real estate strategies and, at times, dislocation between markets and property fundamentals.
The need for organisations to manage their real estate interests has never been greater – as an owner, investor, occupier or manager.
Our team devise and execute strategies and transactions that support corporate, government and not-for-profit clients to deliver their financial, operational and strategic objectives. We deliver a range of due diligence (technical and commercial), building compliance, asset management and environmental solutions to support investors successfully execute transactions and manage their assets.
How we can help
KPMG’s Real Estate Advisory team of more than 200 professionals provide objective, practical and commercial advice on property related matters to help clients make effective decisions in often commercially competitive situations, with tight timeframes and extensive geographical coverage. We have the necessary specialist skills, industry-focused experts, and global resources to provide the in-depth advice and follow-through that today’s environment requires.
- Portfolio and single asset strategies
- Business and investment cases
- Financial structuring and arranging
- Tax structuring
- Agency and transaction management
- Acquisitions and divestments
- Corporate occupancy solutions
- Corporate insolvency solutions
- Due diligence
- Transaction management
- Optimisation strategies – strategic, financial, operational
- Feasibility analysis
- Highest and best use studies
- Financial reporting and tax valuations
- Market assessment and demand studies
- Tax depreciation
- Insurance reinstatement cost assessment
- Project and contract administration
- Make good reporting and negotiation
- Technical due diligence – acquisition/disposal
- CAPEX & maintenance forecasting
- Environmental services
- Environmental sustainability services
Sign up for Real Estate Insights for the real estate, property and construction sectors – direct to your inbox.