KPMG's Korea Business Practice assists Korean companies investing in Australia and supports Australian companies investing in Korea.
We help Korean companies to invest in Australia and Australian companies invest in Korea.
Korea’s transformation in recent decades has seen it significantly move up the value chain and become one of Asia’s major industrial nations.
Korea’s ongoing development is creating many opportunities for both Australian and Korean enterprises. While the potential rewards can be compelling, identifying and capitalising on these opportunities is not easy or straightforward.
Business and investment transactions in the Australia/Korea corridor raise a number of challenges arising from unfamiliar tax and regulatory regimes and business customs, as well as language and cultural differences.
How we can help
Our deep Korea skills, local knowledge and bilingual professionals help clients anticipate, understand and manage the many commercial and country specific challenges facing them. We listen to our clients and focus on the issues that really matter.
Our services include:
- market entry strategy development and execution
- investment opportunity identification and analysis
- transaction negotiation through to deal completion
- commercial and financial due diligence
- taxation structuring and advisory
- advising on free trade agreements
- global mobility
- a broad range of audit, tax and other advisory services.
Working closely with Samjong KPMG in Korea as ‘one team’, we can quickly establish multi-disciplinary teams that provide a seamless service, with one central point of contact.
It all adds up to a powerful offering that helps our clients plan and execute their strategy, understand and manage risk, and realise value in an increasingly dynamic, complex and competitive environment.
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia