The India Business Practice acts as a gateway to assist Indian companies investing in Australia and support Australian companies investing in India.
We help Indian companies to invest in Australia and Australian companies invest in India.
India is rapidly building a vibrant and modern economy. India’s growth is creating many opportunities for both Australian and Indian enterprises. While the potential rewards can be extraordinary, identifying and capitalising on these opportunities is not easy or straightforward.
Business and investment transactions in the Australia/India corridor raise a number of complexities and challenges arising from unfamiliar tax and regulatory regimes and business customs, as well as language and cultural differences.
How we can help
Our deep India skills and local knowledge help clients anticipate, understand and manage the many commercial and country specific challenges facing them. We listen to our clients and focus on the issues that really matter.
Our services include:
- market entry strategy development and execution
- investment opportunity identification and analysis
- transaction negotiation through to deal completion
- commercial and financial due diligence
- taxation structuring and advisory
- IT strategy and performance
- sourcing advisory
- global mobility
- a broad range of audit, tax and other advisory services.
Working closely with KPMG in India as ‘one team’, we can quickly establish multi-disciplinary teams that provide a seamless service, with one central point of contact.
It all adds up to a powerful offering that helps our clients plan and execute their strategy, understand and manage risk, and realise value in an increasingly dynamic, complex and competitive environment.
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia