Communications infrastructure is an important element of an effective functioning economy and staying updated is a challenge for telecom sector.
Communications infrastructure is an important element of an effective economy
The Telecommunication sector is undergoing a huge transformation in most market places, driven by changing consumer behavior, technological change, regulation, and M&A activity. Telecommunication is one of those sectors which determine the pace of all of our lives. The sector itself continues to go through constant changes. The speed and volume of data transmissions are ever increasing. Customer behavior in connection with the digitalization of telecommunications, increased pressure on prices and technological innovations, make for a very stressful business environment with heightened pressure on network operators. In the Telecommunication sector, we are able to guide clients safely through this demanding and ever-changing environment.
KPMG provides services to the leading telecommunication operators in Albania and Kosovo. With an experienced regional team of professionals who have in-depth knowledge of the industry trends and regulatory requirements coupled with substantial practical experience, KPMG can offer a range of professional services to support clients' business needs and help them address their specific issues in the challenging market environment.
KPMG's Telecommunication professionals support clients by:
- Helping with cost reduction through focused efficiency and optimization initiatives
- Advising on outsourcing of non-core operations to reduce costs
- Enhancing customer value management
- Due diligence on potential acquisitions
- Advising on tax implications of specific activities
- Regulatory compliance services
- Revenue assurance services
- Operational processes optimization
- Asset life cycle management software solutions implementation