As attitudes toward tax management change, setting your company’s tax strategy and tax governance framework
As attitudes toward tax management change, setting your company’s tax strategy and tax ...
Tax strategy and tax function design
For today’s tax directors, it is essential to meet compliance obligations, work with the business, and communicate internally and externally on the group’s tax position, while improving their efficiency and cost-effectiveness. Tax directors need to ensure their tax functions are equipped with the capabilities they need to meet these varied demands.Establishing the right operating model for your tax function is key.
KPMG’s Tax Management Consulting team can help you:
- Establish a clear tax vision and strategy that is aligned with the business objectives of the wider organization and articulates how the tax function will deliver value.
- Determine your appetite for risk including reputational risk.
- Implement a governance and control framework that defines the taxes for which the tax team is responsible.
- Implement processes and controls to manage your tax risks across all of the taxes for which you are responsible.
- Create the right operating model for your tax function, mapping out the people, processes and technology you need to efficiently deliver the agreed tax strategy.