The Financial Engineering Group (FEG) provides support and advice on all matters related to financial instruments.
The FEG provides support and advice on all matters related to financial instruments.
· Audit of corporate treasury and banking capital market divisions and operations
· Audit/evaluation of market and credit risk functions
· Valuation and modelling of financial instruments
· Rates verification and benchmarking of credit spreads
· Treasury process reviews and re-engineering of operations
· Monthly portfolio valuations and reporting
· Feasibility review, implementation and technical advisory assistance for the application of hedge accounting
· Bespoke financial instrument and hedge accounting training for clients
How we can help
· Independent valuations of financial instruments, assessment of discount curves, hedge accounting and bespoke financial instrument modelling
· The streamlined approach of our external audit teams with relation to the audit of financial instrument valuations, market risk and related operational processes and controls
· Independent review of external valuation reports
· Independent valuation assurance reports in compliance with ISAE 3000 standards
· Treasury process and control re-engineering, helping you to drive quality and efficiencies while still achieving compliance and appropriate risk management
· Design and automation of hedge accounting solutions that reduce income statement volatility and achieve synchronous accounting results when hedging with financial instruments
Save, Curate and Share
Save what resonates, curate a library of information, and share content with your network of contacts.
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia