On the horizon: Eight cyber security priorities
Looking beyond the digital shifts created from the pandemic — remote, secure work environments, digital engagement and customer service — this hyperconnected world will likely face expanding cyber risks on multiple global fronts. Cybercriminals are using increasingly sophisticated tools and technologies, extending the challenge organisations face in securing and building tailored cyber defense and support.
KPMG’s annual Cyber security considerations report identifies eight considerations that leaders should prioritise to help mitigate and minimise the impact of cyber-attacks while protecting customers, data and sustainability in a digital world.
Discover this year’s key insights and actionable advice.
The eight cyber security considerations
1. Expanding the strategic security conversation : Change the conversation from cost and speed to effective security to help deliver enhanced business value and user experience.
2. Achieving the x-factor: Critical talent and skillsets :Transform the posture of CISOs and their teams from cyber security enforcers to influencers.
3. Adapting security for the cloud : Enhance cloud security through automation - from deployment to monitoring and remediation.
4. Placing identity at the heart of zero trust : Put IAM and zero trust to work in today’s hyperconnected workplace.
5. Exploiting security automation : Use smart deployment of security automation to help realise business value.
6. Protecting the privacy frontier : Move to a multidisciplinary approach to privacy risk management that embeds privacy and security by design.
7. Securing beyond the boundaries : Transform supply chain security approaches - from manual and time consuming to automated and collaborative.
8. Reframing the cyber resilience conversation : Broaden the ability to sustain operations, recover rapidly and mitigate the consequences when a cyber-attack occurs.
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia
Save, Curate and Share
Save what resonates, curate a library of information, and share content with your network of contacts.