Key experience includes:
- Situational assessments of financial performance through, stress testing financial forecasts, challenging management’s assumptions and analysing the available options under the circumstances.
- Supporting clients to stabilise their business by developing, implementing, and presenting turnaround/restructuring strategies to key stakeholders with a view to ascertaining their support for the implementation of the plan which will preserve and restore value.
- Helping clients navigate cash flow pressure, through the building of short-term cash flow forecasts (rolling 13 weeks)s and longer-term monthly liquidity forecasting tools, whilst identifying quick wins, initiating or refining cash steering committee procedures and managing stakeholders.
- Working with clients who are exposed to the effects of their distressed customer(s) or supplier(s).
- Assisting clients in their plans to acquire distressed assets and supporting them in integrating these assets into their businesses, whilst turning them around.
- Helping clients to exit non-core and non-performing assets in an accelerated timeframes to preserve value and.
- Previously, a Partner in the South African PwC Firm, where she set up their Business Restructuring Division in 2010 and thrived on growing and developing the division to become the leading Business Restructuring practice in Southern Africa.
BCom Honours, Accounting and financial management, University of Johannesburg (South Africa)
Chartered Accountant (South Africa)
Crisis and stakeholder management
Financial and operational restructuring