Brian’s recent projects include:
- Leading a global entity rationalisation project for a UK headed multinational group involving tax, legal and liquidation teams across multiple territories.
- Developing and implementing a global structure for a multinational undertaking projects in a variety of global locations to manage corporate permanent establishment risk and personal tax exposures for individuals working in different countries.
- Assisting a UK head-quartered multinational on their Profit Diversion Compliance Facility (PDCF”) enquiry.
- Advising on a multi-billion joint venture between a UK based multinational and a large state owned Chinese entity.
- Developing and implementing the global tax advice around the inversion of a UK based multinational group to Switzerland. Supporting them in continuing to manage their operating and economic substance and tax residence. Advising on the subsequent return to the UK.