Lin was transferred to the KPMG Taipei office in 2004 and, currently, is responsible for financial statement audits, tax certification, and advisory services for several multinational clients in both financial service (FS) industry and non-FS industries. Lin served as Co-Head of Markets from 2016 to 2017 and Deputy CEO from 2020 to 2021 at KPMG in Taiwan. Besides, Lin served as Head of Financial Services at KPMG in Taiwan from 2012 to 2021.
Lin received his Master of Science in Accounting degree from American University in Washington DC, USA, and Bachelor of Business Administration in accounting from Fu Jen Catholic University in Taipei, Taiwan. Lin is both a Taiwanese Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and US CPA in Washington DC. Lin further received his US Certified Management Accountant (CMA) designation in 2003.
Professional Service Experience
· Audit and attestation related service- Provide financial statement attestation, corporate income tax return certifications and due diligence reviews
· Internal control attestation services for financial institutions
· IPO application for banks
· FACTA leader in Taiwan-FATCA advisory services to many local financial institutions
· IFRS 9 project leader
· AML/FCC compliance advisory service
Master of Science in Accounting degree of American University, Washington, D.C. USA
R.O.C. Certified Public Accountant
U.S.A. Certified Public Accountant
U.S.A. Certified Management Accountant