All over the world, governments are addressing their fiscal needs, leading to more stringent tax regulations.
All over the world, governments are addressing their fiscal needs, leading...
We understand that in today’s business climate, the best approach to tax depends on striking the right balance between tax cost and the risk of regulatory challenge.
As multinational companies look for consistent, efficient and cost-effective ways to meet local and global compliance obligations, we offer the following services:
- Philippine Tax Return Preparation Assistance or Review Services
- Global Compliance Management Services
- Accounting and Bookkeeping Services
- Payroll Services
- Tax Compliance Review/Health Check Services
- Independent Certified Public Accountant (ICPA) Services
- Tax Due Diligence Review Assistance Services
To deliver these services, we continuously invest in people and technology to provide the tools and resources you need to reduce cost, maintain or improve quality and unlock value.
We provide a full range of tax advisory services for multinational and domestic clients. These include rendering of opinions on tax implications on domestic and cross-border transactions, contract review of stipulations on tax matters, tax planning and tax structuring for special projects.
We assist in tax audit investigations and tax reclaims at the administrative level. Aside from representing taxpayers before the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) or the Local Government Units (LGUs), we provide an objective assessment of the possible tax findings or potential amount of reclaim. We also assist taxpayers in securing rulings/opinions from the BIR or other relevant agencies.
Our mobility solutions are designed to provide expatriates with synchronized tax and immigration compliance, as well as the tax filing requirements. With our integrated tax and immigration service delivery model and technology support, we aim to deliver exponential value and superior coverage across the globe.
Our services include:
- Departure and arrival tax briefings
- Individual income tax compliance assistance
- Hypothetical tax calculations and reconciliations
- Shadow payroll reporting and tax withholding
- Employment tax and social security consulting
- Immigration compliance and consulting services
We assist you in reviewing related-party transactions for compliance with the arm’s length principle under the Philippine transfer pricing regulations. Our assistance ranges from making an assessment of existing transfer pricing policies and/or documentation to conducting a transfer pricing study. At the same time, we help prepare your Master File, Local File and Country by Country Report in accordance with the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) Transfer Pricing Guidelines through KPMG’s international network of transfer pricing consultants. We also assist in handling transfer pricing audits and in securing advance pricing agreements.
Customs, Trade and Excise Advisory
We address issues on valuation and classification of imported goods, as well as issues on record keeping and other compliance requirements imposed on importers. We also identify potential customs duties and compliance deficiencies and present measures for remediation.
The life of a corporation has always been our concern when we render company administration support services. Our services range from the conception and birth of a corporation until its dissolution. These include, but are not limited to:
- Setting up and registration of companies
- Post-SEC registration with various government agencies including the BIR, LGUs and other social security agencies
- Assistance with SEC approvals such as those involving applications for increase in capital stock
- Securing BIR permits or LGU permits
- Registration with Philippine Economic Zone Authority (PEZA) and other incentive agencies
- Closure and de-registration of companies