Empowering positive change for our communities, focusing our efforts on Indigenous Australia, Mental Health, Climate Action and Lifelong Learning.
Corporate Citizenship aims to create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
KPMG Australia harnesses the passion and capabilities of our people to empower positive change with our clients and in our communities.
We believe that our nation can never reach its full potential until everyone has equal access to opportunity. Our Corporate Citizenship approach focuses our efforts on driving change for Indigenous Australia, Mental Health, Climate Action and Lifelong Learning, and the founding principle to leave no-one behind.
Underpinning our approach are the UN Sustainable Development Goals, a global blueprint to achieve a better and more sustainable future for people and planet. By following the SDG framework business will prosper. When we acknowledge the interdependency of our world and bring everyone on the journey, we mitigate risk, open up new markets and bring hope to future generations.
- Indigenous Australia – SDG 10 Reduced Inequalities
- Mental Health – SDG 3 Good Health and Wellbeing
- Climate Action – SDG 13 Climate Action
- Lifelong Learning – SDG 4 Quality Education
- Invested $14.6 million in the community in FY17, including close to 30,000 hours volunteered through pro bono work, secondments, mentoring, tutoring and volunteering programs.
- 2017-2020 Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP) awarded ‘Elevate’ status by Reconciliation Australia.
- Unveiled a series of proposals aimed at driving economic growth for indigenous Australia in our new report Igniting the Indigenous Economy.
- Endorsed as one of the largest Fair Trade Workplaces in Australia and New Zealand, by the Fair Trade Association of Australia and New Zealand.
- Reduced our net carbon emissions per FTE by 20 percent from 2015 to 2016.
- Named Sustainable Firm of the Year by the International Accounting Bulletin for the last 4 years (2012-2016).
- Recognised for excellence in office energy efficiency at the CitySwitch Awards, capturing the title of 2016 National New Signatory of the Year.
- Founding member of the UN Global Compact Network Australia (UNGCNA).
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia