Organisations are recognising the benefits of a coherent approach to financial risk management and regulatory compliance, and how sound practices in these areas can drive superior performance.
Our team focuses on assessing risk portfolios, enhancing business performance and transforming regulatory compliance into a key value driver. We support clients across all industries to achieve robust financial risk management frameworks that satisfy compliance demands, contribute to better decision making and enhance performance.
Key expertise includes:
- establishing and enhancing risk strategy, governance and culture to meet internal and external expectations
- interpreting, analysing, planning for and managing regulatory change
- remediation of issues
- introducing new compliance measures and reducing compliance costs
- assessing risk management capabilities – benchmarking financial risk management performance and procedures
- transforming risk management functions to reduce costs and add value
- developing tools to measure, monitor and report on financial risk and compliance issues
- streamlining financial licence applications
- reviewing and improving corporate treasury functions
- managing corporate treasury – hedging governance, strategy, execution and ongoing valuation and accounting support
We have deep industry skills in:
- wealth and funds management
- capital markets and institutional banking
- energy and commodities.
Our advisers are skilled, experienced professionals. They offer advice that is clear, objective and practical, drawing on KPMG’s extensive national and global resources.