Be the best you want to be and grow with KPMG. We are saving a place for someone as talented, passionate and unique as you.
At KPMG, we value our People. We recruit talents across a broad range of skills, abilities and backgrounds. We embrace diversity and inclusion in the Firm.
Working with KPMG in Malaysia opens the doors to challenging and rewarding career in Audit, Tax, Advisory and Business Support Division. We adopt an open and friendly culture amongst our People while providing the chance to work collaboratively with our outstanding professionals.
If the following describes you, we invite you to apply with us:
- A minimum academic requirement of Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.2 or a 2nd Class Upper, or a WAM 70% and above, or the equivalent
- A minimum qualification of a Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s in relevant field or a Professional qualification
- Excellent leadership qualities and a good non-academic track record in extra-curricular activities
- Have an excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written
At KPMG, extraordinary talents start here.
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia