Chemicals - Asia Pacific (ASPAC)
Favored by trade and demographic advantages and fast-growing markets, Asian chemical companies are continually chasing growth.
Favored by trade and demographic advantages and fast-growing markets...
Across Asia, a growing middle class and increasing urbanization are driving up demand for chemicals. The region’s logistics and infrastructure, however, remain challenging – as do some countries’ complex business environments and practices. For country members within the leadership team in the region please access our ASPAC Chemicals Contacts.
- Deal Capsule - Transactions in Chemicals April 2016
- Deal Capsule - Transactions in Pharmaceuticals April 2016
- Cash is always king: How chemical companies are optimizing their working capital management
- The growing global challenge: Managing anti-bribery and corruption compliance in energy and natural resources
- More publications...
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia