Key divisions of this sector include commodity special chemicals, petrochemicals, plastics, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, and medical equipment.
KPMG’s Global Chemicals Institute provides clients with deep chemical industry expertise.
The chemical industry’s competitive landscape is changing fast. Shale gas in the US is driving the supply base of the industry West. Meanwhile, the demand base of the industry continues to move to emerging markets, albeit at volatile growth rates which means the most attractive markets are changing from one year to the next. With ongoing structural challenges in Europe and Japan, running a global chemical company in today’s world is extremely challenging.
How we can help
- ReactionTime: Issues impacting Chemical industry
- Deal Capsule - Transactions in Chemicals April 2016
- Deal Capsule - Transactions in Pharmaceuticals April 2016
- Cash is always king: How chemical companies are optimizing their working capital management
- The growing global challenge: Managing anti-bribery and corruption compliance in energy and natural resources
- More publications...
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia