In a networked environment, cyber crimes can be committed on a global basis from almost any location in the world.
In a networked environment, cyber crimes can be committed on a global basis.
The complexity of modern businesses, their reliance on technology, and the heightened interconnectivity among organisations that is both a result and a driver of e-business - these are rapidly evolving developments that create widespread opportunities for theft, fraud, and other forms of exploitation by offenders both outside and inside an organisation.With the growth of e-business, perpetrators can exploit traditional vulnerabilities in seconds. They can also take advantage of new weaknesses - in the software and hardware architectures that now form the backbone of most organisations. In a networked environment, such crimes can be committed on a global basis from almost any location in the world, and they can significantly affect an organisation’s overall well-being.
KPMG has an experienced team with proven security design and delivery capability. The team is well versed in recognised industry frameworks as well as experienced in applying customised frameworks/ methodologies in use by our clients.
We can help you to:
- Define and implement robust security architecture strategies, frameworks and governance processes. This could include developing a security architecture framework to describe a series of ‘current’, ‘intermediate’ and ‘target’ reference architectures.
- Develop a set of secure architecture patterns/ blueprints that support the delivery of standardised and repeatable security solutions developed to meet your business and security needs.
- Measure the maturity of your security architecture against accepted practice, your internal policies and industry peers. The results will enable you to prioritise activities and plan effectively.
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia