KPMG’s global Real Estate practice is a network of experienced professionals based in member firms around the world.
KPMG’s global Real Estate practice is a network of experienced professionals
Real Estate is one of the most important and central areas of activity at KPMG. The member firms of KPMG International employ thousands of people in its offices around the world who specialize in providing services to this industry. KPMG Somekh Chaikin serves leading public and private companies in various areas relating to real estate including Real Estate Development, Construction & Infrastructure, Investment Property, Concession projects (BOT/PFI) and environmental projects.
We have accumulated much experience over recent years with respect to real estate accounting and tax principles around the world, in the framework of the international firm and our local practice (mainly in Eastern Europe, the US and India).
What we offer:
- A wide range of professionals who specialize in the area.
- Combined services to the real estate and infrastructure industries.
- Proven experience in providing services to large and complex projects in Israel and overseas, including accompanying the listing of real estate activity on stock exchanges in Israel and abroad.
- During recent years we accompanied the leading real estate companies in the process of their adoption of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
We have significant experience in many areas including:
- Supporting national infrastructure projects
- Supporting special IPO’s
- Establishment of Real Estate Funds
- M&A advisory
Our client focus, commitment to excellence, global mindset and consistent delivery build trusted relationships that are at the core of our business and reputation.
You can read the KPMG’s Global Real Estate Practice report (PDF 988 KB)
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia