KPMG is the leading Audit & Assurance service provider in Ireland, serving 50% of companies on the Irish Stock Exchange including Financial Services, Manufacturing, Retail, Energy, Government, Aviation, Engineering and Pharmaceutical.
What is Audit & Assurance?
Auditing is not just about numbers; it is about training bright young professionals to understand how businesses operate, how businesses seek out commercial opportunities, manage risks and how they are then accurately presented in a set of annual financial statements. It is for this reason that audit training is an excellent business foundation for graduates with an ambition to become extraordinary business advisors.
At KPMG, quality is critical to us in all that we do. We only recruit the brightest and the best people. You will learn and grow working alongside experienced and committed professionals as you undertake your professional examinations.
We are at an exciting time in auditing, where technology is changing how we all work. At KPMG, we are at the forefront of adopting sophisticated tools to make sense of the explosion of data in our market. As an audit team member, you will learn how to integrate technology in the audit whilst providing clients with the highest quality insights into their businesses.
Leaders of tomorrow
Your experience will range from large public companies with global operations and active mergers and acquisitions strategies to vibrant growing Irish companies. You will get the unrivalled opportunity to;
- Work alongside bright and experienced professionals
- Participate on the audits of clients across all industries
- Use leading edge technology to provide clients with deeper insight and value
- Participate in other exciting assurance service projects
- Engage with international colleagues working with global clients
- Receive customised, award-winning training from our KPMG Business School
- Develop and build your interpersonal skills as you interact with people at all levels
- You will study towards the Chartered Accountants Ireland qualification
The training we offer is invaluable for graduates who will in time become the CEOs and CFOs of Ireland’s largest public and private companies. The skills and experiences you get with KPMG will best position you to be one of Ireland’s business leaders of tomorrow.