Digitization and Cyber security for Shipping & Ports
Digitization and Cyber security
In this new era technology is a definite opportunity. There are still many threats surrounding cyber security, but our people have the knowledge to guide you through the potential perils.
Shipping and Ports have been operating in an increasingly challenging economic environment, characterized by demand and supply imbalances, volatile freight rates and vessel values, increasing regulation, environmental concerns, piracy and geopolitical risks, among others. All these factors have contributed to a demanding business environment that puts even seasoned shipping executives to the test.
- Cyber investigations and cyber incident response
- Cyber defense, strategy & governance and program development & support
- Cyber Security Testing and Assessment, SEIM/Incident Response, and Security Architecture Services (Encryption Firewalls, Endpoint)
- Information Governance & Privacy
- IT risk management
© 2023 KPMG Accountants Single Member S.A., a Greek Societe Anonyme and a member firm of the KPMG global organization of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Limited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia