On 18 November our tax team held a Budget Breakfast Briefing (UK Autumn Statement) to explore what may be the likely implications for businesses across the Crown Dependencies, following The Chancellor of the Exchequer delivered his first Autumn Statement on 17 November.
- Tony Mancini - Head of Tax, Guernsey
- Rob Rotherham - Tax Partner, Isle of Man
- Paul Eastwood - Tax Partner, Jersey
- Phil Morris - Tax Director, Isle of Man
- Justine Howard - Tax Associate Director, Isle of Man
The webinar replay and slides are available below: