With the BEPS (Base Erosion and Profit Shifting) project initiated by the OECD and G20 and the resulting transparency efforts, a new, in part internationally coordinated documentation approach was introduced. Depending on the size of the company or group, the tax authorities follow a three-pronged approach consisting of a master file, local file and country-by-country reporting. These are subject to different local submission and reporting requirements from country to country.
We support you in fulfilling the legal information, documentation and recording obligations at home and abroad. Our services include the following:
- The audit and preparation of the master file,
- the audit and preparation of the transfer pricing documentation (usually corresponds to the Local File) for individual companies or permanent establishments,
- the preparation of the transfer pricing documentation for groups of companies (including project management and the involvement of foreign KPMG experts to ensure compliance with local regulations),
- the audit and preparation of country-by-country reporting and its transmission to the Federal Central Tax Office, and
- the review and design of documentation processes, including the selection, configuration and implementation of IT tools.
Partner, National Leader of the Global Transfer Pricing Service Line, Tax
KPMG AG Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft