Expert for the development of integrative controlling systems as well as the optimisation of organisational structure and process landscape in the controlling area.
I have extensive project experience in the following areas:
- Deriving the controlling logic for new business areas and adapting the controlling model to reflect changes in the business model
- Realignment of the profit and loss account and introduction of a multi-dimensional profitability analysis
- Optimisation of cost centre and cost unit structures with "state-of-the-art" accounting logic
- Conception and implementation of group-wide integrated planning and reporting systems
- Design and implementation of planning tools to support and coordinate planning
- Design and implementation of reporting systems (incl. mobile reporting and self-service reporting)
- Optimisation of the controlling organisation to increase efficiency potentials
- Conception and establishment of controlling shared service centre approaches (esp. Reporting Factory)
In cooperation with the Ludwig-Maximilians-University of Munich, I published the study "A sea of data - more knowledge (an empirical study on the use of big data in controlling)".
Executive Master of Finance & Accounting