Assisting clients in achieving the highest levels of business integrity through the prevention, detection, and investigation of fraud and misconduct.
Assisting clients in achieving the highest levels of business integrity
The prevention, detection, and investigation of fraud and misconduct
How KPMG can help
KPMG experienced professionals use accounting, investigation, intelligence, technology, economics and industry skills alongside consistent global methodologies to help reduce reputational risk and commercial loss, and to improve the value obtained from existing contracts.
KPMG Forensic offers robust, practical advice, helping our clients deal with:
- Fraud, misconduct and corruption investigations
- Tracing funds, assets, legal entities and individuals
- Commercial disputes
- Regulatory Complance
- Managing risk on buying or selling a business
- Intellectual property and contract governance
- Preventing and detecting fraud or financial crime.
We can also deploy technology tools to help clients deal effectively with large amounts of data and documentation, to manage and disclose important material or highlight fraud, weaknesses and business opportunities from within corporate data. Our core services include:
- Fraud Risk Management
- Dispute Advisory Services
- Regulatory Enforcement and Compliance
- Third party risk management
- Forensic Technology Services
- Anti-money Laundering and Trade Sanctions Services
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption Services
- Major Projects Advisory
- Intellectual Property and Contract Governance.
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia
Stay up to date with what matters to you
Gain access to personalized content based on your interests by signing up today
Iacovos P. Ghalanos