How to become a people-led organisation
13 & 14 December 2021 | 9:00 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. | 6 CPD
13 & 14 December 2021 | 9:00 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. | 6 CPD
Please note that since the daily numbers of COVID-19 cases in Cyprus are still considered high, KPMG Academy will keep offering its trainings online until further notice, to ensure the safety of its clients and personnel. In case of considerable decrease in COVID-19 cases in Cyprus and if the level of contamination through physical gatherings becomes relatively low, webinars will be converted to face-to-face seminars. If so, this training will be conducted on 14 December 2021 (from 8:30 to 15:30) instead of 13 & 14 December 2021 (from 9:00 to 12:15). Further information will be communicated to you in due course.
While the business world faces disruption and needs to stay abreast with all changes, the message to organisations becomes crystal clear: engage your employees in defining the change strategy to maximise benefits. Join this webinar to find out how.
Through people-led organisational transformation, an organisation needs to make the most of its employees’ potential to enhance outcomes for its business. Focus ought to be on understanding what drives people within an organisation and how to align motivations with business goals to achieve growth.
Targeted interventions that lead to desired transformation outcomes, such as technology adoption, new ways of working, a reduced cost base or cultural shift can prepare organizations to better adjust to change. More specifically, the use of data, analytics and visualisation drive real insights into the organisational design and identify new ways of organising in order to drive agility, innovation and efficiency.
By the end of the webinar, participants will be able to:
- Acknowledge what a people-led transformation entails
- Identify the challenges and opportunities in a changing business environment
- Acknowledge how to help people understand the need for transformation
- Apply people-led change approach to support the organisation’s transformation strategy
- Explain how to ensure that the workforce will remain united with the management during the transformation
- Demonstrate the way to enable and equip the organisation’s people through this transformation
- Encourage a people-led mindset and work towards a successful transformation
- Support the HR Department/Strategy team in this effort.
Professionals who are involved with setting business objectives - from top level executives (CEOs, CFOs, COOs, CHROs, CIOs) to HR managers and other executives, who are involved in but not limited to strategy, operational and employee matters.
*The number of participants is restricted to 28.
Join the webinar (8:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.) *
Sessions (9:00 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. including a 15-min break between sessions)
1. Making transformation possible with your people (1 hr)
- Introduction: The importance of delivering your transforming objectives through your people
- The effects of disruption and future imperatives: forces of disruption driving deep-seated change to the world of work requiring a new approach to managing workforce
2. Facilitating a holistic approach (1 hr)
This session expands on the shift towards the social component of ESG caused by the pandemic, with inclusion, diversity and equity (IDE) being among the top concerns to address and introduces a comprehensive transformation framework to address the effects of disruption.
- Understanding target operating model and organisational design and their link to workforce requirements
- Upskilling and developing a continuous learning culture
- Utilising the right capabilities to deploy the transformation
3. Elements of people-led transformation (1 hr & 45 min)
This session explores key elements of people-led transformation and how these can be prioritised and applied.
- Strategy: identifying strategic needs of the business and evolving customer demands
- Shaping: determining how to continuously shape the workforce to enable skills supply to keep up with changing business needs
- Planning and monitoring: exploring a fresh and flexible approach to workforce planning
- Sourcing: determining how to move away from established approaches to recruitment and look towards sourcing the right skills for a changing business environment
- Experience: determining how to deliver the right employee experience
- Capability and agility: understanding that tying technology and analytics supports an agile workforce that can effectively deliver the business strategy
- Workforce analytics: exploring the use of analytics to unlock the power of your people
4. Delivering elements of the framework to realise the benefits to your people strategy (1 hr & 45 min)
This session deep dives into employee experience, one of the most important elements of people-led transformation and explores practical examples and benefits.
- A tailored employee experience
- Workforce and future skills requirements
- Insight-led performance coaching to enhance career development
- Talent management
5. Conclusion (30 min)
- The key focus areas to successfully becoming a people-led organisation
- Ready to take the next steps and focus on the transformation agenda.
*Note: Please join the meeting 30 minutes prior to the webinar’s start time (join at 8:30 a.m.), in order to make sure that you do not face any connection or other technical issues.
If you wish to register for the webinar, please complete the registration form.
Once your registration is submitted, you will receive an email stating the participation fee, including any discounts, if applicable. Kindly note that the payment should be settled at least two days prior to the webinar’s date for your registration to be confirmed.
The programme has been approved by the HRDA. Enterprises participating with their employees who satisfy HRDA’s criteria, are entitled to subsidy. Please note that there are limited seats available, therefore enrol in this webinar as soon as possible.
If you do not receive our confirmation e-mail regarding your registration, your participation cannot be guaranteed.
€200 + VAT. Net investment after subsidy from the HRDA of €102: €136 (including VAT) for all eligible participants*
*Last Date for 10% Early Bird Discount: 22/11/21
- For more than two (3+) participants from the same company a 10% discount is available on the total cost, before the VAT and HRDA subsidy. This discount only applies for participants who enrol in the same webinar, on the same day. This discount can only be combined with the early bird discount and the HRDA subsidy, when applicable.
- For individuals/legal entities who/which register in more than two (3+) webinars during the same semester (January-June & July-December), a 10% discount is available on the total cost, before the VAT and HRDA subsidy. This discount only applies for individuals/legal entities who/which enrol in more than two (3+) webinars during the same semester, on the same day. This discount can only be combined with the early bird discount and the HRDA subsidy, when applicable.
- There is a 10% discount for alumni members. This discount should be applied before the VAT and HRDA subsidy and can only be combined with the early bird discount and the HRDA subsidy, when applicable. For more information on our alumni scheme, click here.
- There is a 10% early bird discount on selected webinars for participants who enrol in a training course until a specific date which is stated above. This discount should be applied before the VAT and HRDA subsidy and can only be combined with the HRDA subsidy, when applicable.
- This training belongs to a bundle along with the webinar titled “Project Management for beginners”. There is a 10% discount on the registration fees of the webinar with the highest price (“Project Management for Beginners”) for individuals/legal entities who/which register the same participant(s) for both trainings of the bundle within the same day. Kindly note that this discount applies if the same participant(s), attend(s) both trainings. If a legal entity wants to buy the same bundle for additional participants then the specific bundle can be bought more than once, and each participant will be entitled to the discount of the specific bundle. This discount can only be combined with the early bird discount and the HRDA subsidy, when applicable.
- HRDA subsidy for all HRDA approved webinars.
For any queries, please contact Irini Avraam on +357 22 207 460 or at email@example.com.
CPD: This webinar may contribute to Continuing Professional Development requirements. Shortly after the webinar’s date, participants will receive electronically a certificate of attendance confirming the total number of training hours (6 CPD).
Board Member, Management Consulting & Governance, Risk & Compliance Services, KPMG in Cyprus
Antonis holds a BSc in Business Administration and the professional titles of Fellow Chartered Certified Accountant (FCCA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) and Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA). He is also certified in Risk Management Assurance (CRMA) and he is a PRINCE2 Certified Practitioner. Antonis is a member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Cyprus and has served in various Committees of the Institute.
Antonis is heading the Management Consulting, as well as the Governance, Risk & Compliance Services of KPMG in Cyprus. He has more than eighteen years of professional experience and specialises in the provision of tailor-made advisory services to private and public sector clients. The services provided are related, amongst other, to governance assessments, risk management, cultural assessment, operational restructuring and excellence, strategy definition and implementation of strategic initiatives, process re-engineering, technology implementation and digital transformation in the context of large and small transformational projects. Lastly, Antonis has led various projects in the governmental and private sectors, across a wide range of industries.
Senior Manager, Management Consulting, KPMG in Cyprus
Elena holds a BA in International and European Studies, a Master 1 in International and European Law - International Relations and EU Law and a Master 2 in Public International. She is a Senior Manager at the Management Consulting Department of KPMG in Cyprus, providing Strategy, Customer & Operations and People & Change Services, with experience of working across a variety of industries on large and small-scale transformation projects.
Elena specialises in the provision of services relating, amongst other, to customer advisory and people experience redesign, including customer and employee journey transformation and customer strategy, operational excellence, strategy definition, change management, culture change and workforce optimisation.
Furthermore, Elena is an HRDA certified trainer, a Customer Experience (CX) training facilitator of the KPMG methodology and an active member of the Global CX Center of Excellence.
Assistant Manager, Management Consulting, KPMG in Cyprus
Giannis holds a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management and a Master’s degree in Human Resources Management. He is an Assistant Manager in the Management Consulting Department of KPMG in Cyprus, providing Strategy, Customer & Operations services as well as People & Change services, with experience in working across a variety of industries on large and small-scale transformation projects.
Giannis specialises in the provision of services relating, amongst other, to employee advisory and experience redesign, employee performance, operational excellence, executive recruitment, process optimization, change management, culture change and workforce optimisation.
Furthermore, Giannis is an HRDA certified trainer and an Associate Member of the Cyprus Human Resources Management Association (CyHRMA).
The programme has been approved by the HRDA. Enterprises participating with their employees who satisfy HRDA’s criteria, are entitled to subsidy.