This course addresses aspects of time management fundamentals to working productively. The goals are to help you reduce stress, work smarter, improve your professional image and avoid crises. Throughout the course, you will be asked to make self-commitments to use time in new, constructive ways.
In this workshop, you will learn to:
- Prioritise your work into weekly plans based on urgency and importance.
- Handle competing priorities, delegate well and reduce stress.
- Communicate conflicting priorities to others.
- Manage your focus by avoiding procrastination.
As a result, you will be able to:
- Become more effective in managing your time and meetings
- Prioritise the right work to gain more free time
- Be more assertive when managing competing demands
This course is best suited for individuals who work in office environments.
Date: Wednesday, April 26, 2023
Time: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Venue: KPMG Office
Fee: $995 per person
Cancellation policy: KPMG requires 72hrs notice should you wish to cancel
Invoice payment: All invoices are to be paid within 30 days of billing
KPMG will offer three types of discounts
- Register for any three (3) or more courses and receive a $50 discount for each participant
- Register ten (10) or more of your employees to any of the courses and receive a $100 discount for each participant
- Not-for-profit / charity organisations, receive a $75
Once you have chosen your preferred courses, simply click on the face-to-face Book Now button and let us know what courses you would like to take in the description. Once we receive your email, a KPMG employee will be in touch.
Great relatable material.
I enjoyed the sharing amongst the participants and hearing what others are experiencing.
I really enjoy how interactive this session was.
Garita has over 20 years’ experience in leadership and talent development as an educator and leader in the Bermuda Public School System. Sha has been with KPMG for almost 3 years, working to support both Bermuda and other KPMG Island Groups with developing their leaders at all levels. Garita demonstrates a passion for developing people, and is an integral member of the People, Performance & Culture function at KPMG in Bermuda.
Garita serves as Senior Manager of L&D for the KPMG Islands Group. She is responsible for the rollout of a number of Global People initiatives in the areas of L&D, performance development, talent management, employee engagement, and inclusion and diversity
Garita specialises in leadership development by providing coaching and training facilitation at leadership development centres and running development programmes for high potential emerging leaders.