Chemicals - Americas TO BE DELETED
Global CEOs consider Asia, Latin America and the Middle East as places to build capacity, tap local talent and access new customers.
Global CEOs consider Asia, Latin America and the Middle East...
As the US economic recovery remains fragile, some sectors are showing renewed strength – helping demand for chemicals to grow. On the supply side, the advent of cheap shale gas feedstock will drive huge growth in capacity over the coming years. Latin America’s chemicals sector is seeing modest growth – powered in part by the promise of Brazil’s chemicals sector. For country members within the leadership team in the region please access our Americas Chemicals Contacts.
- Cash is always king: How chemical companies are optimizing their working capital management
- The growing global challenge: Managing anti-bribery and corruption compliance in energy and natural resources
- Deal Capsule: Transactions in Chemicals - Q3 - 2015
- Deal Capsule: Transactions in Pharmaceuticals - Q3 - 2015
- More publications...
Neem contact met ons op
- Zoek kantoorlocaties kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Sociale media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia