Our team helps clients leverage economic insight, forecasting and modelling to make better business and public policy decisions.
Our team helps clients leverage economic insight to make better business decisions.
Maximising returns and managing risk demands a deep understanding of changing market conditions, government policy and economic principles. High quality, relevant and insightful economic analysis supports better commercial and government policy decisions.
How we can help
KPMG’s Economics group helps clients leverage economic insight to make better business and public policy decisions. We are one of Australia’s largest and most experienced group of economic and policy advisers.
Our people have market-leading expertise in:
- policy development
- cost benefit analysis
- industry analysis and business strategy
- economic and financial modelling
- urban planning and infrastructure analysis
- program review and evaluation
- regulation and industry reform
- international trade evaluation
- business cases and feasibility studies.
Our analysis is clear, concise and tailored to our clients’ needs. We cut through complexity to concentrate on the essentials. Where appropriate, we draw on the subject matter skills of KPMG’s audit, tax and advisory professionals across Australia and KPMG’s global network of firms in more than 150 countries.
It adds up to analytical clout, deep insight and a firm foundation for sound decision-making.
|Sign up for economic and geopolitical insights – delivered directly to your inbox.|
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia