KPMG can help Australia's not-for-profit organisations respond effectively to challenging and complex issues facing the sector.
KPMG can help not-for-profit organisations respond to challenging and complex issues.
More not-for-profit organisations of all kinds and sizes are adopting practices proven in the corporate sector to enhance their performance and accountability, and to help them respond to issues facing the sector.
These issues include the need to:
- sustain and improve financial performance
- streamline internal systems and processes
- respond to regulatory issues
- manage and optimise assets.
How we can help
Through our national Not-for-Profit group, KPMG has helped some of Australia’s most successful not-for-profits respond effectively to changing conditions. Our services include:
- financial modelling and new funding models
- advice on legislative and regulatory compliance
- advice and feedback to the board and audit committee
- business analysis and operational review
- strategic planning
- leadership and management coaching.
KPMG keeps directors and CEOs of clients up-to-date on trends and developments in the not-for-profit sector from a ‘whole of business’ perspective. The briefings cover important issues such as changing demographics and social values, corporate governance concerns and alterations to government policy settings. We offer timely accounting and regulatory updates for CFOs and financial controllers.
We possess a deep technical understanding of the not-for-profit sector and respect its values.
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia