Phil has two decades of experience in restructuring, turnaround and financial investigation within Australia and the UK. He specialises in formal appointments, investigative reviews and has worked in informal advisory roles with businesses ranging from SMEs to large corporate organisations.
Phil’s industry focus includes financial services, hospitality, manufacturing, and retail and construction. With knowledge of cross-border insolvency and multi-jurisdictional issues, Phil has worked on matters including:
- Halifax Investment Services – financial services licensee (AU and NZ)
- Dick Smith – retail (AU and NZ)
- Borders/Whitcoulls – retail (AU and NZ).
Areas of expertise
- Turnaround management
- Restructuring advice
- Cash flow management
- Dispute resolution and stakeholder management
- Formal insolvency appointments
Masters in Civil Engineering, University of Bristol, 2002
Registered Liquidator (Australia and New Zealand)
Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
Professional member of the Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association
Mining and mining services