Our Transaction Services experts can help you with buying or selling a business or major asset, undertaking a merger, or performing an IPO.
Find out how we can help you with buying or selling a business or major asset
Even in challenging economic times, business leaders need to consider major transactions as a means of renewing and transforming their enterprises.
Buying or selling a business or a major asset, undertaking a merger, or performing an IPO can all destroy value unless planned and conducted correctly.
Some of the challenges that may be faced during this period include:
- finding the right opportunities at the right price;
- securing rock-solid finance;
- obtaining stakeholder buy-in;
- performing timely and robust due diligence;
- aligning deals with strategic business objectives;
- maintaining regulatory compliance;
- realising business synergies; and• extracting value from business integration.
KPMG’s Transaction Services can advise on each of these many aspects.
In uncertain business circumstances, the margins for error are thin and lenders and investors are unforgiving of poorly thought-out and executed deals.
How we can help
We are not deal principals. Our aim is to create and preserve value for our clients.
Working with our clients, we assess and analyse proposed transactions, highlighting the value drivers, risks and opportunities in the deal. We remain involved through the life cycle of the deal.
We help develop appropriate accounting, finance and tax structures as well as advising on post-deal and integration strategies.
Large or small, simple or complex — we bring commercial knowledge, industry insight, robust analytical skills and a deep accounting and technical heritage to all engagements.
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia